For all the latest information for Special Events, visit A Legacy of Legends website.

www.ALegacyofLegends.com

 

Working with the horse is a way of life for me.  He's my livelihood, my hobby, my passion.  If given a little thought, a little understanding, and a little common sense, the horse gives back in full measure.  If the human can give 5%, the horse will come from the other side with 95%.  The horse never ceases to amaze me with what he can get done with very little help from the human.

When the horse is in trouble and the human doesn't know how to help him, the human lets his pride get in the way and the first thing you know - it's a contest.  The human makes it a win or lose situation, and if you're not real careful, the horse comes out the winner.  The horse doesn't know what win or lose is, or what a contest is, until the human shows it to him.

I'd like help the human understand how much less he can use and how much more he can get done.  The human is so busy working on the horse, that he doesn't allow the horse to learn.  They need to quit working on the horse and start working on themselves.  They might get it done, but they don't get it done with the horse in the right frame of mind.  The horse usually gets the job done in spite of us, not because of us

You need to notice the horse making changes for the better.  Expression is extremely important.  The horse has body expression and mental expression.  You must learn to read the horse's expression.  The horse has multitudes of actions and reactions.  They are all separate, yet inseparable.  The horse will always tell you the facts.  The horse is very honest.  We can teach him to cheat by not filling in the blank spaces for him, but that comes from the human, not the horse. 


 

Please note:  Checks/Money Orders and PayPal Only @ this time.  
Credit Card Processing is Offline for Maintenance.
No Credit Card Orders are being taken. 
If you have placed a credit card order and need an update, email:


rayhunt@invisimax.com